Complete the form below for more information!
SNAP FITNESS – MORE THAN A GYM
Work out in Safety
At Snap Fitness, your health and safety is our number one priority. Recently we have made some changes to ensure we deliver you the cleanest safest environment to workout in.
These measures include:
- We are taking careful actions to facilitate social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Additional self-cleaning stations
- Lowered our maximum capacity to the current government standard.
- Snap Fitness clubs are smaller than most big gyms, therefore we have better control over cleaning and ensuring social distancing.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and make updates to our procedures and policies as required. For the most up to date measures we are taking in line with Government Guidelines please visit HERE
It's All About Your Health
For a lot of us, the current COVID-19 crisis has made us realise how import being healthy and fit actually is.
Keeping active not only makes you feel better, but it supports a healthy mind and body and a strong immune system.
At Snap Fitness, we want to help you on your health and fitness journey.
- Get started now with our online workouts – Click Here
- Start cooking health foods with nutrition and recipes – Click Here
But most importantly fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you to discuss your health & fitness needs.
Get Real Results
You love weights but hate cardio? HIIT is your best friend? You’ve never set foot in a gym before? You lift competitively? The list goes on… Wherever you are in your fitness journey, Snap Fitness has something to offer you!
- 24-7 Access: Train day or night!
- Free weights, cardio, and functional training zones
- MyZone Heart Rate Monitoring: Maximise your results by understanding your personal workout capacity and pushing yourself
- 6 Week Challenges & Personal Training: To keep you motivated and accountable (Available at select locations)
- Flexible Memberships: Because life happens, and you want flexibility if circumstances change